Sunday, March 1, 2015

So here goes nothing…My first post on my first blog.  Lets start with the name of my blog, "Simple Mom (and her dog)"  I believe to be a pretty easy going, happy, simple person. I love life, my family, my friends, my dog.  The "Simple" part comes from a song that my husband Eric introduced me to that became a big part of what I wanted for my son.  The song "Simple Man" is a song about a mom telling her son to live a simple life.  I feel that is important for all 3 of my kids to learn and live.  (And Her Dog), Well I tend to talk to my dog…a lot!  People think that he and I have this weird relationship but I think it's just one of those things that was meant to be.  I always wanted to have the same dog that I had when I was little.  
The chances of finding a 115 lb dark yellow lab with an old wise personality is not very likely. Well, my oldest daughter Dani picked out this puppy and he turned into the exact dog I had been looking for!

I decided to start a blog because I always have so many things going through my mind, things I like to share.  It may be about family, food, fitness, faith…whatever seems to be on my mind that day!  I have been a military wife, a stay at home mom, a hockey mom, a business owner, a pre~school teacher, and a daycare helper due to my love for kids!  I am a wife, mom, (military mom too!), daughter, sister, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, aunt, friend and am waiting for the day to be a grandma! I have planned 3 B'nai Mitzvahs and 1 wedding!
I have lived in many amazing cities in the past 25 years, moved 9 times!  I love to travel but the best part of my life has to be our cabin in the Minnesota Northwoods!
I hope you enjoy the things I have to share!

2 comments:

💔

'    My heart is broken. Broken for a friendship from 31 years ago. The memories of this friendship are ones that came flooding back whe...