Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Not "what would have been"...just Happy Birthday...

Many of us wish our lost loved ones a Happy "what would have been" Birthday...Because someone you love passed away, that does not mean they are not celebrating a birthday.  I believe they are celebrated not only on their birthdays, but every day.  Today is my moms 77th birthday.
      I remember baking many cakes for her, wrapping many presents in newspaper for her, and celebrating every year by BBQing at the lake before we would move back to the city for school to start.  August 31st, every year meant not only the end of summer, but celebrating another year of this most beautiful woman you could ever imagine.
     You know from past blog entries how special my mom was, so I will just keep this one on the short side by saying you are thought of every single day, you are missed every single night when I awake and realize I had just seen you in a dream.  You are seen every second in all of your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren (who you would be so proud to have sitting in your lap!)  You are remembered every birthday with a card that gets tucked away (I am up to 17 this year) and balloons that are sent your way into the sunny blue sky.  Mom,  Happy Unlimited Birthday ❤️.
I Love and Miss You Every Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hikes & Hearts ❤️

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to Hikes and Hearts ❤️   Hikes and Hearts is a way for me to share with you the most beautiful parts of the country t...